Homemade BBQ Sauce Recipe – Ready in 15 minutes, you’ll have the best Homemade Barbecue Sauce that is sweet and tangy and made from scratch!
Servings: 8 servings
Calories: 114 kcal
- 2 cups ketchup
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce or coconut aminos
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Stone House Seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon hot sauce optional
Whisk together all ingredients in a medium saucepan situated over medium heat. Allow to come to a bubble and then reduce the heat to low. Allow to simmer until thickened, about 10 minutes.
Serve immediately or allow to cool slightly and store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to a week.