A few shortcuts and you are on the way to a black bean and beef noodle dinner – in just 15 minutes.
Servings: 4 servings
Calories: 338 kcal
- 440 g packet hokkien noodles
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 500 g Beef Stir Fry Strips
- 1 red capsicum cut into thin strips
- 1 red onion cut into thin wedges
- 200 g green beans halved diagonally
- 260 g black bean stir-fry sauce find in a jar in the international section
- 1/4 cup coriander leaves
Place noodles in a large heatproof bowl and cover with boiling water. Stand, using a chopstick to gently prise noodles apart as they soften, for 5 mins. Drain well.
Meanwhile, heat 2 teaspoon of oil in a wok or large deep frying pan over high heat. Stir-fry beef in 3 batches, adding 2 teaspoon oil to each batch, for 2 minutes or until browned. Transfer to a plate.
Heat remaining oil in wok over medium-high heat. Add the capsicum, onion and beans. Stir-fry for 3 mins or until tender-crisp. Add the beef, noodles and sauce. Toss to combine and heat through. Top with coriander leaves.