- 120 grams Rice Bubbles or Rice Krispies 3 cups
- 90 grams desiccated coconut 1 cup
- 1 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 350 grams good quality dark or milk chocolate, 2 and 1/3 cups, plus extra for drizzling
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Line a 12-hole muffin pan with cupcake liners. In a large mixing bowl, add rice cereal, coconut and cocoa powder.
- Break up the chocolate and place it in a small heat-proof bowl. Microwave the chocolate, stirring every 20 seconds, until smooth and melted. Add coconut oil and stir until smooth.
- Pour the chocolate over the ingredients and stir quickly until all rice cereal is covered. Spoon out chocolate crackle mix into each cupcake liner.
- Place chocolate crackles in the fridge for at least 30 minutes to set. To serve, melt a little extra chocolate and drizzle over the top.