This bean dip is a creamy blend of refried beans, seasonings, cream cheese and sour cream, all topped with cheese and baked to melted and gooey perfection. A super easy appetizer that’s perfect for any gathering!
Servings: 12 servings
Calories: 221 kcal
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 16 ounce cans refried beans
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese divided use
- 1/2 cup pico de gallo optional garnish
- tortilla chips for serving
- cooking spray
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9 or 10 inch baking dish or skillet with cooking spray.
Place the cream cheese in the bowl of a mixer. Beat until light and fluffy. Add the sour cream and beat until well mixed.
Stir in the refried beans, taco seasoning and 1 cup of shredded cheese. Mix until thoroughly combined.
Spoon the bean mixture into the prepared dish. Top with remaining cheese.
Bake for 15-20 minutes or until dip is bubbly and cheese is melted.
Top with pico de gallo, and serve with tortilla chips.